Khan Academy is a free learning app for Class 1-12 students with videos, exercises and tests for math, science and more subjects. Our content is aligned to NCERT and CBSE syllabus and available in Hindi, English and many more regional languages.
Learning app for building a strong conceptual understanding
– Over 10,000 videos and practice exercises on math and science. All content mapped to NCERT and CBSE syllabus.
– Master math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and more.
– Learn at your pace and build a strong foundation to do well in school, boards, CAT, GMAT, IIT-JEE and other exams.
Interactive practice exercises and unit tests for exam preparation
– Over 40,000 interactive practice exercises with instant feedback and step-by-step hints.
– Prepare for your exams with quizzes and unit tests in math from classes 1-12 for NCERT and CBSE syllabus.
– Get personalized recommendations on exercises to focus on and related videos to help you in exam preparation.
Keep learning even when you’re offline
– Bookmark your favourite content for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
Teachers: Assign homework and practice on Khan Academy
– Teachers can now assign homework aligned to NCERT and CBSE syllabus in the form of videos, articles, and exercises across a range of subjects and grades.
– Homework can be assigned to an entire class or to specific students.
– Students would be able to see and complete these assignments on the Khan Academy learning app.
– Teachers can track progress and gather insights in real-time.
– All of the above teacher functionalities can be accessed directly at www.khanacademy.org, not on the app.
Key facts about Khan Academy
– Our mission is to make free, world-class education available to millions of learners in India and around the world.
– Khan Academy in India is a Section 8 registered nonprofit organization and is supported by Tata Trusts and CSF.
– Today, Khan Academy is used by over 120 million learners in 190+ countries around the globe.
– Our resources include 10,000+ videos and 50,000+ exercises in math, biology, chemistry, physics, history, economics, finance, grammar, preschool learning, and more aligned to NCERT and CBSE syllabus.
– More than 200,00 teachers in India use Khan Academy to make their class more engaging with videos, to assign practice problems as homework, and to provide personalized attention to students using Khan Academy’s learning app and coach dashboard.
Learners and teachers can access all our content in English and Hindi on the app. For other languages, one can visit:
– Hindi – hi.khanacademy.org
– Gujarati – gu.khanacademy.org
– Kannada – kn.khanacademy.org
We have also translated our Middle and High School content to Hinglish – bilingual Hindi and English – for those students who study at schools where the medium of instruction is English, but are more conversant with and comfortable understanding concepts in Hindi.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more about us. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @khanacademy to get handy study-tips!