what3words is an easy way to identify precise locations. Every 3m square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. Now you can find, share and navigate to precise locations using three simple words.
Use what3words to:
– Help emergency services know exactly where to find you
– Plan exact meet-up locations
– Tell car breakdown services where you are
– Navigate to any destination easily
– Save your favourite memorable spots – a viewpoint, waterfall or proposal location
– Save key locations, from incident reporting to delivery entrances
– Help people find your business or Airbnb
– Guide people to accessible entrances.
what3words addresses are accepted by over 80% of UK emergency services as well as the AA, and many UK delivery companies. Businesses and hotels display what3words on their contact pages, and booking confirmations – anywhere you would normally find location information.
– Find your current what3words address offline
– Compatible with navigation apps including Google Maps
– Save your favourite locations and categorise them into lists
– AutoSuggest prompts you with intelligent suggestions
– Available in 50 languages
– Navigate offline with compass mode
– Add a what3words address to a photo
If you experience any problems or have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org