Welcome to Caller Name Announcer: Hands-Free Pro,an app that announces the caller name the instant you receive an incoming call or text messages. This is a powerful announcer app to help you drive safely & helps you interact with the device in situations when you’re physically limited network utility app.
Features of network utility app:
✔ Hear the name of the person calling you
✔ Read incoming SMS messages
✔ Read messages fromWhatsApp
You can use the app widget to enable/disable the spoken announcements. This way you can turn off the system quickly if you aren’t in a good place to hear them with network utility app.
Our caller ID feature also identifies network utility app also identifies unknown telephone numbers so you can know who called you even if the number is not in your Contact list. This SMS announcer app for Android is ideal when you are working, driving, or doing other things and you need to put your phone on hands free mode. The best thing about network utility app Caller Name Announcer : Hands-Free Pro? It’s free to download and use for any Android user, user or phone.
The app is designed for when users are driving or doing something important and when you can’t just accept any incoming call or text message. The app is also designed for blind and/or visual impaired users, for users who are physically limited to interact with the screen network utility app. That’s why a caller announcement solution is vital: identify who is calling you without touching the phone, by using our speak alert system.
As the creators of this caller identification tool for SMS and calls we understand that it’s not easy to find a call announcer app that is both free and powerful at the same time. Caller Name Announcer : Hands-Free Pro speaks the caller’s name for incoming calls. Telling you who is calling before you look at the phone. network utility app is connected to our Caller ID function, which enables our announcer app identifies unknown callers so you know if you should accept the call or not. Our Android SMS announcer feature network utility app announces the name of the person who sends you text messages. Similar to our call announcer function, our network utility app SMS announcer is also connected to our phone database and is able to identify network utility app unknown numbers who send you SMS.
Network utility app: Handsfree Pro Top Features:
• Our hands-free app, let’s you hear who’s calling or texting you while driving and support in situation when your physical interactions with your phone are limited network utility app.
• Our app identifies caller and text message sender and announce it loudly, servicing as a caller check but also caller name speaker alert system.
• Find out who called you or send you text messages immediately even before you take a look at your phone with our smart caller ID display system.
• Identify unknown numbers and network utility app callers ID who are not on your Contact list with our Caller ID function.
• Our incoming message announcer & SMS announcer it’s the the most user friendly for Android users
• Turn ON or OFF our caller announcer function as you like. Customize it 100%
• Built in Caller ID function to identify unknown callers & text message senders.
• Options to save and call back Missed Call numbers, network utility app Completed Call numbers, and No Answer call numbers.